Connections Magazine is a quarterly publication highlighting various entities that serve the communities of Antioch, Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, and Old Mill Creek. Each quarter our community members receive a copy of the magazine filled with stories celebrating our schools, communities and upcoming events.
The magazine is developed through various entities providing content and materials for inclusion in the upcoming editions. We have heard many compliments on the publication and look forward to continuing to celebrate our communities in the future.
How Connections is Evolving
As we embark on our 8th year in the publication of the magazine we believe that it is time to evolve to best meet the needs of our communities. This evolution is necessary to ensure we can continue to provide the stories that have made Connections a center point for our communities.
If you didn’t already know, Connections has always maintained an online archive of all of the issues you have seen in the print format. As more and more people consume their community news online, we plan to capture significant savings by reducing the number of paper copies we print each month. All past editions and new stories can be found at connectionsmag.com
We still want to make the print version of the magazine available to all of our residents who want one. Residents have two options for getting a paper copy of the magazine.
1. You can follow this link to pick your preferred format with our online survey.
2. You can also always stop by and pick up a paper copy at any of these community locations:
Pick up a paper copy at these locations
• District 117 Central Office/Antioch Township Office- 1625 Deep Lake Road, Lake Villa
• District 34 Central Office- 964 Spafford St., Antioch
• Antioch Community Library- 757 N. Main Street, Antioch